Me and My Cousins.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates on the break semester.

Hello everyone!
Firstly, i would like to apologise that not able to blog the last few weeks due to hectic schedule. I was given lots of assignments,projects and homeworks on my core modules. To make it worse, recent H1N1 infuleza had made my campus to be on e-learning mode. I must confess that am really mentally tired.

To make it up to all of you out there, i will be sharing you on my experiences on the last past weeks that I have done.

Even though am down with tons of school works.... I still make it a point to have a healthy lifestyle.
On the first week of my holiday, on 15 jun 2009, I went to the Bedok Sport Complex, with my friend to have a jog there. I was looking forward for this day as i would get the chance to sweat all out. Really enjoyed the jog that i had.

On 18 Jun 2009, went to have Bedok Library to have weight measured. Read on brochure on BMI to compute my healthy range.

Based on the BMI calculation =weight/(height*height), I am the at the range from 19 to 20. Healthy mode.










For a person who once used to weight 80kg to drop down to 60kg was my biggest achievement.
Here is a photo of me, 1 years ago, 80kg.


A bit of my story on how i managed to get to weight i am today.
Looking from the photo, I see the need of having a healthy lifestyle. I made a resolution that by the end of2008, I should at least get rid of 10 kilograms. I began my exercises in the month of July and cut down on my oily intakes. Initially, it was not easy to carry out this resolution of mine as my mum loves to cook oily foods. I told her on my resolution and want her to play a part in it by whip dishes only from vegetables and lean meats. I searched on the internet on ways to have a healthy lifestyle and found out that drinking plain water is a healthier alternative that all the sugary drinks. I was in doubt at first when I read that it able to help you to shed off 10 kgs in 2 months. I began Google on other web sources and found that the same story.
I started trying out the remedy given and without knowing, in a month time I managed to lose a total of 4kgs, plus of course with exercise that put in.

This photo was taken last year,December 2008.








I still on the journey of going toward a healthy lifestyle. I am glad that am getting closer toward my goal. But that does not stop me from going further.I double up my routines and on April, 2009.







Let the photo speak for itself....








As you all able to see, i managed to get rid of a total of 20 kgs in less than a year. My strength in helping me achiving to where I am today, none other than my mum. She gave me her support encouraging for a better health.

For the others days, i would just jog for 30 minutes around my housing estate and light streches.





Below are some photos on my light streches...




I managed to have 30 minutes daily in doing out this routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment