Me and My Cousins.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

1st entry - Creating a blog for an Assignment?



Hi EveryOne!

Today is the first time in my life creating a blog. Sorry...I'm an idiot when noting down things in relation with me and my life. Haha..might be lazy to tell others of what is my life is all about?Really having no idea how it will be in writing a blog even though am studying in school of IT...but gonna take the risk and do it for the sake of my Personal Developments' Assignment.

Perhap after few entries, i might get used with all this bloging things.

Now,let's get back to the point of why i need to create this blog? Mrs Abraham,my personal developments' lecturer asked my mates and i to create a blog for the upcoming assignment where we have to keep records of our goal progression through out a total of 13 weeks.

Yes, for 13 weeks this blog and i will be pretty much like a buddy were i have to keep records of my personal goal.



For the upcoming entries, i will be going in-depth on my goal progression.

Why should i have this personal goal?

How am i going to accomplish the goal?

Where will i have the activities at?

and etc.

Please look out for more of my entries in the up-coming future. Will sure to update u all on my SMART GOAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment