Me and My Cousins.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Plan still in Progress

Plan in Progress

Hi!


I am back again for yet another day for an exciting post.Had 2 wegdes of papaya for my breakfast and 4 glasses of mineral water. Oh Goodness! I am getting better each day approaching. I can feel it! Hurray!


Today, I will keep it short and simple on my second plan. I will go straight to the point. My 2nd plan is to head on the gym on weekends basis.My cousin and some of my friends has agreed to accompany me on achiving my goal.Thanks to you all. Greatly Aprreciate the thought of it.



Why i would like to head to the gym?

To look at pretty girls. KIDDING! I would like to train my body and develop muscles of course. I do agree that most guys at my age wish to be "look" on. Hahaa. That may be is part of our development. I hope to achieve something new for me as i used to be on the plus size when i was young. I want to show to all that i can achieve what I want, when I put my heart and soul in it. I wish you all the best in whatever you pursue and wis me all the best too.

No comments:

Post a Comment