Me and My Cousins.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2.which goal should I do for Personal Development?

What I would like to do?

Bonjour!

Back again for another entry with regard to my goal. Before you continue on reading the following contents it will be nice to get yourself a cup of coffee to keep yourself awake, prevent from dozing off. zzzz

My story for today goes...After a long tiring day in school, finally managed to get myself soaked in a warm,hot,wonderful,heavenly tub(Super relax...damn good). While getting myself soaked in the "heavenly hot tub", i began to think back on the 2 goals which I have submitted to my lecturer. I started to analyse the goals in-depth and try to arrive to an outcome from it. I have 2 goals in hands,both are good. Of course they are good... cause the ideas from me right.
Back to the story again,which one of it will I be having as my assignment for the upcoming 13 weeks. Laugh out loud(LOL), i may sound long-winded but i am the type who choose to think in-depth before arriving to a decision. I cracked my brain with questions that test myself for getting the right goal. Confirm i can say that more than 1 questions clouded my mind. To ease headaches of these questions, i switched on my lappy and stared at the assignment #1 which i have sent to Mrs.Araham. My mind this time goes in a deeper thoughts. I ask myself with questions that can give a confirmation at the end of the day. What do i want for my personal development Assignment? To do for the sake of doing or to really enjoy doing it?

After few minutes of intensive analysis of my thought. I arrived to a conculsion that i am going to do the Personal Development with fun and excitment. I don't wish to be like those who do for the sake of doing it. I want to make a difference in my life. I want to learn new skills and move towards a better tomorrow. Thus, i have decided that the new upcoming entries will be about me.,my passion and my life. This is what i want to do and i want you all to read about it.
Sorry..thousands apology. Might sound damn serious..haha. Just letting u all know my feeling at this point of moment.

Next entry will be my goal..do view. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment