Me and My Cousins.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Planning In Progress.

From Plan to Action



Goodness! That is kind of alot of information extracted.My mind is confused. Read through again on the information, and at last...based on my research, i can now conclude that being healthy is more that going for an excercise. It takes more than that. I have to beware of how I eat and ensure that I should always move my body to be active. I am going to do just that to reach my goal. Healthy Farid, Here I come!


"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away."




This catchy sentence might ring a bell to you. Well, if you happen not to remember what this sentence is all about. Having a healthy life is a precaution than cure. Not fully understand what i amtrying to convey? Not to worry... Let me give you a scenario.A person who look after his/her lifestyle with proper amounts of food intakes and relevant nutrition will have less chances of getting major diseases than those ignore their intakes.


That is a fact that all of us can't be in denial.Research have shown that the those who diagnosed with major diseases are prone to having poor lifestyle and a large intakes of cholesterol. This can be worse, where some of these major diseases are life-threatening.


What are my plans to avoid dying off at a young age?



My first step in getting myself in a healthy mode, I include fruits and vegetables in my meals.I also start to replace sugary drinks with normal plain water.Save money and most importantly save my health too.It is a win-win situation.


Just love the idea of being healthy. Hurray! Will post the next planning strategies soon. Wish me all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment