Me and My Cousins.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moving towads a Healthy Lifestyle

Moving toward A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Today, I am going to share with you all on my goal. I have decided that for the assigment...
Recreational-moving toward a healthy lifestyle
Why i have chosen this goal?

Majority of youngster today are on the obese rate due of eating unhealthy foods. With Fast food like Mac Donald, KFC and etc. outlets available at almost all parts in singapore, increasing number of cases lead to severe illnesses are getting on the risk.
How am I going to achieve a healthy lifestyle?

Using the SMART formula which compromises of Specific,Measurable,Achievable,Relevant and Time refrenced, I will plan a 13 weeks schedule in achiving my goal.


Specific
For a start, i will have a proper food intakes. This will help me in having moderate healthy lifestyle.I will head to the gym on the weekends to develop muscle and light jog in the evenings.By 13 weeks, i should have a nice toned figure and a healthy lifestyle.

Measurable
I will measure my weight on weekly basis to see any differences and check on my body mass index to have a healthy rate.

Achievable
I will consult a dietician in assisting me of a getting toward a healthy lifestyle and have adequate amount of exercises to balance it.


Relevant
Having a healthy lifestyle enable me to have proper nutrition and avoid from getting severe dieseases.

Time Refrenced
Week 1 – Consult diectian to plan a proper moderate healthy meal.
Week 2 -12: Head to the gym on weekends basis and light exercises.
Week 13- Check my BMI.
All the informations above might subject to changes.
I will update u all on the details of my activities soon. Pictures of me and my journey moving toward my goal will be post out..Do Catch it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment